Sunday, September 5, 2010

Preparing for our 2012 Chakras


Join me in person, Spring of 2012. As we approach this transformational time in our world, we need this vital information more than ever!

Here's what one past attendee said of her Spirals Weekend:

"I knew as soon as I received information about Syl's 3-day seminar, "Where the Spirals Meet," that this was the class for me. I knew it. As I talked to my friends about it, I told them that I would be fed on all levels-- especially spiritually. Although my inklings proved correct, I had no idea the enormity of the feast that I was to enjoy.

Her knowledge and skill in teaching are no less than life transformational. Love yourself enough to invest in learning from this great woman and teacher. You will, as I have been, thank yourself over and over."

Enroll now HERE




No comments: